The pyramids at Night


We went back to the plateau for a sound and light show.
We got good seats, a few rows back from the front and I'd just setup my tripod when one of the guards approached.

That's that, I figured, no tripods allowed. To my surprise he wanted to move me to the front row for a better view.

When I objected that there was only one seat left in the front and I wasn't going to leave Deb further back, he moved Deb to the front row and guided me off into the desert in front of the front row. I couldn't have had a more ideal location



Maybe some of the laser effects were a bit over-the-top, and the prose was a bit flowery, but it was excellent overall



Sound and light show at the pyramids


Popular Posts

Investigating an Egyptian curse

Egyptology News

P H A R A H O S

P H A R A H O S